- 3-axis machining module (X, Y and Z), A or B axis for satellite, CNC position-controlled spindle.
- Rotating satellite to perform turning operations.
- Triple-Hirth-gear or Torque CNC drive for satellites.
- Modules configurable with both vertical or horizontal spindles
- Latest generation Fanuc numerical control
- “Satellite recognition” function for an independent use of the machining modules
- Special IMAS INTERCEPTOR software package for easy production batches management.
|PRECISION AND REPEATABILITY
- Special prismatic guides with high rigidity and low wear
- “Satellite recognition” function for zeroing the offset via software
- High indexing precision table and satellites with NC drive and triple Hirth gear or with patented mechanical system
- All the spindles can support coolant through the tool
- Linear encoders for back-fed axis correction
- Electronically adjustable clamping pressure: any value between 10 to 100% of the nominal value can be programmed station by station and for the desired time.
- Up to 18 simultaneous operations
- Up to 3 spindles working at a time on the part
- Special-design heads for best cycle balancing and lowest cycle time.
- Possibility of rotating the clamping fixture in ghost time
- High-speed table and turret head rotation
- Optimization of the approaching and return tool paths
- Easy and quick tool replacement
- Possibility of positioning the table outside the station for easy and quick clamping fixture change-over
- Structure dimensioning and simulation of the dynamic frequency response through advanced FEM techniques
- Mechanical uncoupling of modules and table for maximum isolation against vibrations
- Wide use of high-quality cast iron for modules and heads
|ERGONOMICS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CARE
- Full machine sound dampening
- Portable panels with semi-wireless or wireless solution for easy in-place manual operations, trials and testing.
- Special anti-slipping floor
- Three-stage, closed-circuit coolant system
- Mist extraction and collection system
- Possibility of MQL
|RELIABILITY AND EASE OF MAINTEINANCE
- Spindle bearings pressurized in order to prevent contamination from coolant
- Low contact pressure on the prismatic guides
- Wide operation space around the modules
- Grouped and protected electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
- Coolant gathering tank on wheels for easy cleaning
- Special IMAS INTERCEPTOR package for advanced diagnostics and LAN/WAN troubleshooting
- Pre-arrangement for remote control via LAN or modem